Prince Video

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Ouch! I've tweeked Something Mum!

I'm afraid, I'm in the Wars lately. While trying to execute a high speed dash across the kitchen in pursuit of a fallen morsel, I slipped on the flooring, and seemed to have hurt my back or hips.
I heard Dad leaving a message on an answer phone, ( I knew it was about me, because he was looking at me, and smoothing my ears, while he was talking). He was talking to a catopractor, or someone from Cairo, either way, I'm not sure I like the sound of it. Its bad enough waiting for that visit of Marmaduke Ginger Bits, without having a Cat from Cairo practise on me, still if it fixes my back, and theres bound to be treats.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Poppy....you need to be careful to you body......hugs and smooches to poppy get better.

Smiles,

Sonia ;)

karen said...

Oh Poppy,
You are sooooo in the wars these days my poor little 4 legged friend, are you having a visit from Vav?? She always made my Luther feel better. Big hugs and kisses xxxx