Prince Video

Tuesday 20 January 2009

Wizzing Furballs


I Received yet another Flying Airball today.

Re previous post; That's a Furball that comes by airmail if you were wondering, It was from The famous Cat, and feared Art Critic ‘Marmaduke Ginger Bits’. He would like an interview with me to discuss my art, for his new urban magazine, Cats in The City.

I was blissfully stretched out asleep, and unfortunately as well as the shock, it landed right in one of my ears and took a lot of shaking to get out. Sadly for me this was witnessed by Mum who promptly went into the ear cleaning routine, which despite my best protestations was duly carried out. Thanks to 'that Cat', I now have the cleanest ears of any Labrador.

When I finally retrieved the furball from under the sofa, and unpicked it;
The message read ; Flying overnight on the Catseye. Two weeks next Thursday. Remember to have a suitable litter tray available, for my forthcoming visit, as I Do Not venture Outdoors in the Country Ever. Expect to see some new works to View. MGB
Well I never!, they are pretty snooty these city cats aren't they! above is a pawtrait, I found of him in a book in the library, 'Famous Cats of Our Era'.

1 comment:

Life With Dogs said...

Cats and snooty always go together : )