Prince Video

Sunday 8 March 2009

Hi!, from my Sick bed..

Hi There, I'm afraid I've been going through a rough patch lately, must be old age, you know bad back, not feeling too good. Then the pain killers gave me a dodgy tum, and put me off my food, which as you know, just isnt me at all. Still on the bright side I'm managing to get myself up now a little better, but I still sleep a lot and have had a few nose bleeds too, which after consulting with my vet, so, depending on how things progress I may be off to see him again soon. The nice ladies in reception behind the big counter all know me now, and come out to speak to me, which is nice and cheers me up, as I like a bit of attention, and it does seem to restore my appetite for the snacks they keep on the counter top.... Mum and I have come to the conclusion that Dad has got a wonky sense of smell, he keeps insisting the doggy treats smell of liquorice, when Mum and I know they smell just like beef stock cubes, we really can't take him anywhere!!.. You can meet some really nice dogs and people at the vets too, and unfortunately some real barkers, and rude ones as well. The number of times I've been shocked there by someone introducing themselves unexpectly with their wet noses.. no manners..

2 comments:

m1 Designs said...

OH, lots of doggy kisses from my gang and hope you are up and romping in no time. Paws five!!!!

Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

Hope you are feeling better!